Watching a child leave for the mission field is a challenge for any parent or family member. Instead of feeling left behind, this downloadable resource will aid you in becoming a vital part of the IMB family.
Information found in Parents as Partners includes topics on:
- Releasing your children
- How your children and family members are supported
- Ways you and your church can care for your children and their families
- Perspectives from the field
- Third Culture Kids who are Missionary Kids
- Ways family members stateside can support and care for family members on the field
Posted by Unknown on Mar 30th 2018
This was such a great encouragement to my wife and I, and a very timely resource. Both spiritually insiteful, as well as very practical. I was so glad to see the details of their employment, rather than having to ask them. Also loved the study of Hanna releasing Samual for service..