Your generosity transforms lives!
Here are the titles and descriptions of this year’s inspiring videos:
- Together - We are able to do so much more together, than if we were chasing this vision alone.
- Here to Serve - Walking with missionaries in Africa reminded Dr. Paul Chitwood just how much missionaries depend on your support.
- A Season of Change - A married couple in a Mexican labor camp was barely holding on—until IMB missionaries introduced them to Jesus.
- Gospel on the Move - They’re hard to find and even harder to stay connected with, but East Asia’s nomadic herdsman are slowly hearing the gospel.
- Catching a Vision - As IMB missionaries train South Korean students and send them out, lives are changed—and the students are too.
- A New Beginning - Amid heartbreak and loss, some Venezuelans are finding radiant hope in Christ.
- Sowing Seeds - An IMB emeritus missionary reunites with a young Bulgarian man he discipled decades ago.
- Answering Life’s Questions - A young Québécois’ life was sinking until an IMB missionary helped him find his purpose in following Jesus.
- Sidewalk Chapel - After contemplating suicide, a Japanese man finds new life through a ministry to the homeless.
Exactly what we needed!
Posted by Melodi on Jan 31st 2020
The Lottie Moon Christmas Offering materials we received were exactly what we needed to get a vision for how to communicate the importance of the LMCO to the church body. The materials were beautifully designed and easily adapted to our visual displays in the building.
Posted by Katie Abshire on Dec 12th 2019
I use on Sunday mornings in December and January At the end of service. It is very helpful to help people know about missions work around the world. Thank you for making it available to us. These are the best videos for international missions I have seen in a very long time.
The only complaint is the font for translations could’ve been larger. We use in small prayer group on Wednesday night during week of prayer. We use in a larger setting on Sunday s at the end of Services. Only first 5 rows can read the print. This is just a suggestion. Thx so much.
Thank you for your suggestion! That's helpful for us to know for future LMCO products.
Easy to see total segments before selecting.
Posted by Loyd & Margie Kindiger on Dec 3rd 2019
Most were good, but only two mentioned the LMCO. (03 & 04) My WOM ladies complained about that! Hard to understand 02 and 05. Good for children - 03! I hope to have all the church see 08 since we want to be more involved with the homeless in Chatt., TN. (I used the numbers from the printed bulletin insert.)
Thank you for your feedback, Loyd & Margie!
Posted by Mart /sakubas on Dec 2nd 2019
Was able to use it in our meeting and was very informative, especially the DVD.
Lottie Moon Offering KIt
Posted by Sandra D. Campbell on Dec 2nd 2019
As always, the DVD for the missions emphasis is excellent. We will be using it during our Wednesday night service this week as we focus on Lottie Moon Christmas offering in our church.
LMCO 2019 DVD
Posted by Konnie Smith on Nov 28th 2019
The DVD is very well done. It is one thing to read about the different areas in the Missions Mosaic, but the DVD brings the words to life. It is also a reality check to what is happening in our world.
Love the DVD!!!
Posted by email@example.com on Nov 14th 2019
The 2019 Lottie Moon Missions DVD brings the missionaries to us! I will use (and have always used them in the past) many of the stories at our “Lotta’ Chili and Moon Pie” Supper Program. The Mission Supper is the kick off for our Lottie Moon Christmas Offering -I panicked when my DVD was not in my packet . - You can’t always depends on the Internet!!! ( i’m showing my age .)
Posted by Clyde Brkley on Nov 3rd 2019
This is a good set of videos. In fact these videos will be a big part of a Missions Sunday we are having in our church on November 17. We need more 3 minute videos.
Free does not mean cheap.
Posted by Unknown on Oct 9th 2019
Excellent quality and enlightening
Posted by JT on Sep 26th 2019
I love the dvd and it will be so helpful in getting people prepared for the Lottie Moon offering.